New members are always welcome.
The benefits of membership include:
- Advice on how to get started with your own land care project
- Discover what support is available – support may be in the form of financial support (e.g. subsidy for fence construction) or technical support (e.g. free advice from a technical expert from DELWP, council or catchment management authority)
- Loan equipment to assist with planting and weed spraying
- Meet with friendly like-minded people
- Learn about a wide range of topics through Field Days and workshops with expert speakers
The annual membership fee of $25 covers the cost of insurance for group activities.
We are simplifying the way you can join Neerim District Landcare Group or renew your current membership. We will soon be using a facility called GroupCare to manage our memberships.
If you are already on our mailing list you will receive an email from us in January 2021 with the title ‘NDLG Membership renewal notice’. Simply follow the prompts in that email to renew your membership.
If you are new to the group and wish to take out a membership, this page will be updated in January to guide you through the easy membership process.
There is no need to do anything now with the current member subscription form.
Member Subscription Form
Payment by cheque.
Please make cheque payable to NEERIM and DISTRICT LANDCARE GROUP and; forward to:
Neerim District Landcare Group.
PO Box 68 Neerim South Vic 3831
Payment by direct deposit.
I wish to make a direct deposit to the NEERIM and DISTRICT LANDCARE GROUP
Bendigo Bank Branch – BSB 633 100 A/c No: 1095 13424
PLEASE REFERENCE YOUR DIRECT DEPOSIT PAYMENT WITH YOUR NAME