New members are always welcome.
The benefits of membership include:
- Advice on how to get started with your own landcare project
- Discover what support is available - support may be in the form of financial support (e.g. subsidy for fence construction) or technical support (e.g. free advice from a technical expert from DELWP, council or catchment management authority)
- Loan equipment to assist with planting and weed spraying
- Meet with friendly like-minded people
- Learn about a wide range of topics through Field Days and workshops with expert speakers
The annual membership fee of $25 covers the cost of insurance for group activities.
Sign up to become a member by completing the Membership Subscription form below: